To Buy Or Not to Buy a Thong Or G-String?

There seems to be a lot of debate as to whether or not to buy a thong or G-string when it comes to purchasing lingerie. There are even certain online lingerie stores that actually sell thongs that will tell you it's not a good idea to buy a thong or a G-string if you're a touch curvier or don't have a swimsuit model body. I'd like to say one thing about these stores: They're nuts!

Granted I am looking at this from a male perspective and I will agree that a thong or G- string is more revealing and thus, may make you feel as if you are revealing too much however, when it comes to lingerie, the vast majority of males, myself included, don't see revealing too much as a major problem. Here's what I do see when it comes to buying a thong or G-string.
I see a thong or G-string as being sexy and attractive on any sized woman. There is no doubt in my mind that my thoughts parallel those of the majority of males on this planet. The reason I see a thong or G-string as being sexier that just a regular pair of panties on any woman is because our thong or G-string sends a completely different message.

A plain old pair of panties means a plain day with no excitement and nothing new or erotic and intriguing. A plain pair of panties is an undergarment for a regular day. So we can come to the conclusion that a plain pair of panties is great for a regular day however, when you're wearing lingerie, the last message you want to send is that things are regular. That's where buying a thong or G-string comes in.

Keep in mind that it's what a thong represents that makes it and the person who's wearing it sexy. It's far more so the representation that a thong or G-string makes that makes it appealing versus how it looks. So don't get caught up in how it looks, focus on what it represents. A thong represents a liberated, sexual, exciting and risqué women. These are all fantastic attributes when it comes to lingerie--they're even great attributes when it doesn't!

I promise that no matter what size or shape you are, you're far better off to purchase a slightly more revealing pair of panties such as a thong or G-string because you're representing that you are a sexual, confident and interesting woman by wearing such a garment.

Now I understand that this is a very one-sided opinion but I want you to take it to heart when you're looking at a thong or G-string for your next lingerie purchase and at least give it a try. I have yet to be disappointed by the appearance of a thong or G-string to date and I'm sure my future findings with these sexy, hot pieces of lingerie are going to be no different.
To start your journey to buying a thong or G-string, one of the best things to do is pick one up, start wearing it and don't tell anyone you're wearing it. Give it a try and see if it has a sexifying effect on you. I'll bet you'll be surprised how much sexier you do feel and there's no doubt, it'll rub off on others around you too and that's far more exciting than just another plain day.

By James Crest